[Eeglablist] question

T. Almabruk t.almabruk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 00:43:13 PST 2013

Hello
I have a question about using eeglab to compute coherence between two signals.
I followed these steps: plot-> time-frequency transform -> component cross-coherence.
the figure i got it is not understandable for me. i mean i expect that i'll have a figure represents the coherence. but i got two curves and i don't know which one represents the coherence and when i computed the coherence by
mscohere and plot the result i can see no similarity between this result and eeglab result.
i think i misunderstand something.Can i get some help please.
Cheers,