[Eeglablist] CORRMAP with missing channels

berry van den berg berryv.dberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:08:29 PST 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to use CORRMAP (eeglab12_0_1_0b) on a dataset to acquire a more
data driven (and automatic) selection components that I want to remove as
artifacts. Unfortunately I am having trouble if channels from certain
participants are missing (bad channels removed before running ICA). If I am
running CORRMAP on subjects without removed channels it works fine:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0y6718uezamllak/corrmap_works_well.png

However, if I add a subject with removed channels it looks a bit weird....
CORRMAP first interpolates the channels before it runs, and the selected
ICs look completely different (also the template which should be the same
template as when it works well). The "components" it selects also are not
in the data.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kp0cd2exsk6apq/CORRMAP_didnt_work_well.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!