[Eeglablist] Applying ICA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 22 13:22:23 PST 2013

Dear Sree,

> My data is in text format and i cant import it to EEGLAB,

You should be able to. File - Import data - Using EEGLAB functions and
plugins - From ACSII...

At least you have to load your data to Matlab to fun ICA if you want to use
Matlab. You can also run ica from command line, but using GUI is easier
since it automatically takes care of post-ICA processes.

Makoto

2013/2/20 Sree Sowmya <sreesansow89 at gmail.com>

> Hi all
>    I want to apply ICA for 2 channel EEG signal from which spectral powers
> are to be interpreted
> i dont know about the weighting matrix as well. My data is in text format
> and i cant import it to EEGLAB,
> can anyone help me in this also sometimes i saw my plot option disabled in
> EEGLAB. Please help me in
> applying ICA for my data.
>

> Thanks in advance
> Regards, sowmya

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad