[Eeglablist] Questions about ICA component rejection in EEGLAB

Liu Pan pliu261 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:05:03 PST 2013

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your reply! But the function mentioned in your paper is to
reject ICA components (not epochs); whereas the function "*Tools > Reject
data using ICA > Reject data (all methods)" *is to reject epochs/trials
based on ICA activities, not components, right? Or did I miss anything on
this function?

Thanks for your clarification! Pan