[Eeglablist] How to integrate NVIDIA function in MATLAB so that i can increase my speed of ICA processing in EEGLAB

nirmala m nimmims at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:30:42 PST 2013

Dear EEGLAB friends,
We are using EEGLAB ICA its taking minimum of 30mins for each session of
ERP data. Recently we got NVIDIA (Hardware) to speed our system
functions..so kindly suggest me how to integrate NVIDIA function in MATLAB
so that i can increase my speed of ICA processing in EEGLAB.

with warm regards,
M Nirmala
Ph.D Scholar
Department of Neurophysiology
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Bangalore - 560029, INDIA
http://nphy.weebly.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/Nirmala<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=hb_tab_pro_top>
+919980162315
!!Where there is a will
there is always a way!!
P *Save trees. Do not print this mail unless absolutely required **Save
Earth*