[Eeglablist] making one .set out of two ".sets"

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:14:10 PST 2013

Dear list,

Is there a function to merge data (.set) in EEGLAB but not one after
another (I understood that pop_mergeset does that). Actually my each .set
file has its corresponding .fdt file, so it was unsuccessful attempt to
convert ".sets" into ".mats" and then put the one under another.

I have a group of channels in one .set file (for example 120 channels) and
another .set file that consists only from one channel. I would like to
obtain one .set file with 121 channels which are 120 from the first .set
file and 121st channel from the second .set file. Is there possibility to
do this? They use to be in one file (they have same number of frames per
epoch, markers, etc), now I did some work with the first set and want to
join them together again.

I appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Ida