[Eeglablist] problem in eeglab

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:14:34 PST 2013

Hello Maryam,

Have you looked at
sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A01:_Importing_Continuous_and_Epoched_Data?

Also, what is the format of your data? (Note that there is more than one
system which uses the extension ".eeg" for its data files; both Neuroscan
and Brain Vision, at least, use it.)

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Maryam Alimohammadi <
m.alimohammadi22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi.
> i want to open .eeg file in eeglab; but it need to set some parameter
>  such as range-trials, ....i don't know exactly what i do .can you help me?
> thanks

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas
Linguistics Department