[Eeglablist] making one .set out of two ".sets"

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 7 13:43:34 PST 2013

Dear Ida,

> both of my data sets are given in paired files (set1.set; set1.fdt and
set2.set; set2.fdt), so what would be the procedure of preparing them in
way that I can operate with them in way you suggested?

It does not matter whether you have set only or set plus fdt. They are the
same. The set file is more like a header (that's why it is light in size).

First you load three datasets.
1. 121 ch data
2. 120 ch data
3. 1 ch data

Then run this (select these lines and press F9)
ALLEEG(1,1).data(1:120,:) = ALLEEG(1,2).data;
ALLEEG(1,1).data(121,:) = ALLEEG(1,3).data;
Then select dataset 1.

Makoto