[Eeglablist] If you want to run 3 Hz 3 cycle wavelet but only have epochs shorter than 3 second...

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 12 21:58:54 PDT 2013

Dear list,

Recently we have seen more than one questions on the list asking how to
have an 'extended' epochs-to perform a good wavelet analysis-without too
much hustles. I was unable to provide a reasonable solution at that time,
but now alpha version (i.e. use at your own risk) of it was created. This
is a plugin for EEGLAB. Sorry I don't remember who asked the question.
Hopefully they find this post. If you find a bug let me know.

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad