[Eeglablist] Doubt about provided data (first analysis)

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:25:34 PDT 2013

Ok, sorry, so filtering wasn't the problem.
(I had a similar problem some time ago, and
highpass - about 0.1 or 0.5 helped, but as I
think about it - my spectra were very different from
yours - without highpass filtering you usually get
funny saw-like ups and downs in the spectrum).

I assume you have performed baseline subtraction
(either subtracting mean of a channel from that channel
for all channels or the same but with respect to epochs -
taking the mean from the whole epoch OR epoch
baseline [for example prestimulus period]).

How does your signal look like in eeglab scroll-plot?
(plot --> channel data (scroll) )

(BTW when trying to remove AC it is much better to
use CleanLine than notch-filtering; CleanLine works
really well and does not distort your signal spectrum
or phase)

Pozdrawiam,
Mikołaj Magnuski