[Eeglablist] Polhemus MATLAB code for head motion correction

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 20 07:36:50 PDT 2013

Dear Catherine,

does it mean that you acquire channel positions in real time? I was not aware that this was possible with Polhemus.
If you do, the best solution might be to simply remove the data when the head moves. Alternatively, some ICA solution are able to remove some muscle artifacts but it is not going to be straightforward. I am not expert on the subject, maybe someone at SCCN would know better.

If you do not (meaning that you only acquire channel positions once), then obviously you cannot correct for head motion.