[Eeglablist] Artifact rejection on multiple datasets

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Tue Mar 19 19:30:11 PDT 2013

Hi HanGue,

My Batch plugin that is linked to the EEGLab site should be able to help with this.

If you load a file, perform your operations, then save a new file, the Batch plugin facilitates saving a History Template Batching file (a text file that contains the EEG.history string, with some keywords for file name replacement). Once that you have this template file you can use the Batch menue to Run a History Template Batch. This will call up a GUI that will query you to select a history template file, then select a series of data files. When you press OK it will perform the operations from the history file on each of the selected data files sequentially.

The history template file often needs editing once that it is saved in order to work properly, but I would be happy to help you with that if you run in to any road blocks.

James Desjardins, MA
Electrophysiology Technologist
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab, Psychology Department
Jack and Nora Walker Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada L2S 3A1
905-688-5550 x4676
--
"'Cause you never can tell What goes on down below!
"This pool might be bigger Than you or I know!"

McElligot's Pool
Dr.Seuss 1947