[Eeglablist] Reject data (all methods)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:18:46 PDT 2013

Hello Ida,

regarding your second issue, some quick thoughts:
consider using the eeg_regepochs function to
cut the data up into epochs of a size of your choosing, and then merge
the epochs
back together again (see earlier eeglab postings on merging epoched files).
If I understand correctly, the point is to get a great ica decompoisition
and then re-apply it to raw data, and then epoch again on your real epochs.

On the other hand, many people just use their real intended
epochs-of-interesst when using the
tools for detecting artifactual epochs. They remove some of these
epochs some before their first ica,
and removing some more of the epochs before doing a second ica [if
they do a second ica at all].

Good luck with your movement toward a great second ica!