[Eeglablist] FW: signal prediction in Matlab

Ibtissem Khouaja b.Fraj ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Tue Mar 26 01:15:16 PDT 2013

Hello, thank you for your reply.
My project is just to insert a new point that does not really exist on the scalp.After the prediction of the amplitude variation of this point at any time, it will be covered by an electrode and we test the validity of the prediction algorithm.For example, between points Cz, Pz and C4  that already knows the amplitude variation, we seek a point X which lies between these three points.
There exists an algorithm very useful in image processing and in increasing the number of pixels in an image, is called the bilinear interpolation algorithm. I don't know if it can be helpful in my project or not.I work with Matlab and I need some algorithme to solve the problem.
help me please, thank you!
Ibtissem

> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:27:52 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Eeglablist] signal prediction in Matlab
> From: vivek.yadav at gmail.com
> To: ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
>
> hello,
> try spherical interpolation in EEG.
> thanks
>

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Ibtissem Khouaja b.Fraj
> <ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr> wrote:

 Hi all,