[Eeglablist] Inquiry on averaging

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:08:59 PDT 2013

Hi Ganesh,

The STUDY structure is made for handling multi-subject data; see
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_07:_EEGLAB_Study_Data_Structures. There
are also easy ways to get grand averages in other toolboxes such as ERPLAB.
Finally, you can do it by hand in MATLAB by writing a script to extract the
data for each subject and put them into a matrix.

Best,
Steve

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:33 AM, coolac0017 <coolac0017 at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
> I have six conditions, i have to average data of multiple subjects
> How to do this in EEGLAB
> Thank you
>

> --
> Ganesh.A.C
> Lecturer,
> Dr M.V.Shetty College of Speech & Hearing,
> Mangalore,
> Ph no 09738405101

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas