[Eeglablist] Edge artifacts with newtimef (problem with baseline)?

Ana Navarro Cebrian sabato45 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:06:58 PDT 2013

Thank you very much Arno. I understand this better now. So I believe that if I set the baseline from -1500 to 0, for example, the analysis may be taking values greater than 0 (after the stimulus) to calculate the baseline. In this case, the analyzed baseline would go from -1500 to 148? Should I then use -412ms as the minimum possible value for the baseline?
Also, unrelated to that, what is the purpose of the 'winsize' parameter? Is it the same as the moving window, meaning it would overwrite the 824ms?Many thanks,Ana