[Eeglablist] EEG Coherence

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 1 17:36:00 PDT 2013

Dear Tahani,

Looks like your channel 1 and 2 are very much alike. Did you choose two
ICs? Did you choose subspace of alpha or mu that are similar to each other?

If there were coherence of near 1 between two ICs that do not belong to the
same subspace (and I guess that's the case here), something should be wrong
because they are far from independent. Why don't you check the setup and
tell us more detail about the comparison?

Makoto