[Eeglablist] how to draw map figures using averaged data

Jianrong Jia jianrongjia at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 22:28:33 PDT 2013

Hi Steve,
I runed topoplot command like this:
yyy=[1:1:64];
topoplot(yyy,'PE_loc.txt','electrodes','labels') ;
and recieved following error message:
readlocs(): '' format assumed from file extension
readlocs() warning: More columns in the input than expected.
                    See >> help readlocs
Undefined function or variable "eloc".
Error in readlocs (line 458)
   if isfield(eloc, 'sph_theta_besa')
Error in topoplot (line 640)
        [tmpeloc labels Th Rd indices] = readlocs( loc_file);
The PE_loc.txt was exported by Edit-Channel locations-Save(Other types) of EEGLAB. I checked the PE_loc.txt and  be sure that it's channel corresponding to my data.

Is anything wrong?

Best.
Jianrong