[Eeglablist] ERSP baseline

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 5 18:07:53 PDT 2013

Dear Erika,

Yes, please see below. This is from help of newtimef().

        'baseline'  = Spectral baseline end-time (in ms). NaN --> no
baseline is used.
                      A [min max] range may also be entered
                      You may also enter one row per region for baseline
                      e.g. [0 100; 300 400] considers the window 0 to 100
ms and
                      300 to 400 ms This parameter validly defines all
baseline types
                      below. Again, [NaN] Prevent baseline subtraction.
                      {default: 0 -> all negative time values}.

Makoto