[Eeglablist] eeg_checkset error

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Mon Apr 8 13:19:03 PDT 2013

Dear List,

I am running FFT's on STUDY data. Each dataset contains 18, 10-second-long epochs (6 for each of the three conditions). I am setting 'continuous' as 'on' in order to treat the data as continuous and split it into finer epochs before computing FFT. But I am getting the following error message:

eeg_checkset error: the number of epoch indices in the epoch array/struct (18) is different from the number of epochs in the data (6). Should EEGLAB attempt to abort operation? (press Cancel to fix the problem from the command line).

Should I ignore this error and simple press Cancel?

Thanks for any advise you may supply me with.

Regards,
Marco Montalto