[Eeglablist] Rejected portions missing when saving to EDF

Ramyead, Avinash Avinash.Ramyead at upkbs.ch
Wed Apr 10 00:49:33 PDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing again as part of my question was missing in the previous one. Before performing an ICA, we need to reject "noisy" parts (by highlighting these regions and clicking on Reject). We can thus run an ICA on the clean parts.

My questions is why doesn`t eeglab keep the rejected portions? In BrainVision Analyzer, we choose on which part we want to run the ICA, we do not have a file that is shorter than the original (as we did not delete= "reject" the noisy parts)...Please advise how to have the "rejected" portions back in the clean file (post ICA) in EEGLAB.

Many thanks!