[Eeglablist] Topoplot - data interpolation

Mariana Branco marianapbranco1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:06:21 PDT 2013

Dear Makoto,

I have already my data interpolated into a 100x100 matrix and my issue is: how can I plot is on a Head Plot, similar or equal to the one  Topoplot() retrieves?
I believe topoplot only receives a list of channels and locations and interpolates the data. However, I have already interpolated the data, so I just need to plot it.

Regards,
Mariana Branco