[Eeglablist] video-EEG system

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed May 1 21:47:52 PDT 2013

Dear Xiang,

On the programming side, you might want to try the Lab Streaming Layer developed by C. Kothe in our lab.

http://code.google.com/p/labstreaminglayer/

this provide a robust framework from synchronizing streams of data with millisecond precision.
I am not 100% sure video is included but it should not be too hard to add if it is not.