[Eeglablist] ERSP using baseline from a different condition

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri May 10 22:11:20 PDT 2013

Dear Nikola,

If you try for the first condition

figure; [ersp,itc,powbase] = pop_newtimef( ALLEEG(1), 1, 1, [ALLEEG(1).xmin ALLEEG(1).xmax]*1000, [3 0.5]);

then you can use the baseline in the other condition

figure; pop_newtimef( ALLEEG(2), 1, 1, [ALLEEG(2).xmin ALLEEG(2).xmax]*1000, [3 0.5], 'powbase', powbase);

there used to be issues with log scaling but it is not the case any more.