[Eeglablist] Electrodes Values

Kleber de Aguiar kaguiar at cos.ufrj.br
Thu May 16 15:15:31 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone in this list,

I would like to know if anyone of you can answer me a doubt about de reading
of the values of a group of electrodes in a EEG exam, as I"ll explain bellow:

1- Spliting the EEG recording in slots of time, that I will call them as
"samples";

2- Assuming that "n" electrodes were used in this EEG Recording;

3 - In every "sample" of the recording, there will have "n" electrodes values
corresponding for each electrodes;

MY QUESTIONS:

* How can I sum this electrodes values of the sample in a single value that
represents  the total of microvolts oh that "sample"?

* How can I describe the values of "y" samples in a single value that
represents these "y" sample values?

Best regards,

Kleber, a fresh researcher in this field.

--
Programa de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computação
PESC/COPPE/UFRJ