[Eeglablist] Interpolating bad channels while avoiding PCA before ICA

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:02:42 PDT 2013

Dear Mikolaj,

You can run ICA only on your good channels. Just use the 'chanind' in
pop_runica.

To make it easier you could also use the NBT toolbox
(http://www.nbtwiki.net) (plugin for EEGLAB), and simply using the
Pre-processing|ICA|Run ICA on good channels only menu (given that you
also use NBT's functions to remove bad channels).

Best wishes,
Simon

--
Simon-Shlomo Poil, Dr.