[Eeglablist] ICA on lowpass / highpass filtered data

Barry Oken oken at ohsu.edu
Mon May 20 16:28:34 PDT 2013

HI. Agreed that despite there clearly being gamma activity if recording directly from the cortex, gamma activity in recordings from the scalp are likely contaminated by non-cerebral sources, the most creative experiment to this effect was Whitham et al, Clinical Neurophysiology 2007, 118:1877-1888.
Regards,
Barry Oken
Depts of Neurology, Behavioral Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering