[Eeglablist] Psychtoolbox program library

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 31 00:36:49 PDT 2013

Dear Makoto,

there's a large library of sample code in the Demos subdirectory of a Psychtoolbox installation. Also the mailing list is very responsive (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/psychtoolbox/) and some questions can be answered with the Wiki (http://psychtoolbox.org/HomePage and https://github.com/Psychtoolbox-3/psychtoolbox-3.github.com/wiki).

Hope this helps, best,
Andreas