[Eeglablist] EEG Coherence combination

Kleber de Aguiar kaguiar at cos.ufrj.br
Fri May 31 04:14:49 PDT 2013

I got a similar problem like that. But in my case, I got a group of electrode
values for a certain number of channels, for instance: X channels and Z
samples of one block (Z instants of time) of a long-term recording.
So, I have a universe of X * Z measurements and I want to combine the Z values
for each electrode in order to achieve the followwing goal: One value that
could express all the Z measurements for a electrode during this block of a
long-term recording. Thus, I would get X values (one for each electrode),
instead of X * Z values in this block.

Best regards,
Kleber

On Thu, 30 May 2013 01:48:46 -0700 (PDT), T. Almabruk wrote

--
Programa de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computação
PESC/COPPE/UFRJ