[Eeglablist] Research Engineer Position Available at NeuroSky

An Luo aluo at neurosky.com
Mon Jun 3 15:04:51 PDT 2013

Dear EEGLAB users,

NeuroSky is a leading bio-sensor technology company. Our award-wining
hardware enables the monitoring of EEG, ECG and other bio-signals in a very
user-friendly way, and our advanced data processing and analysis solutions
are empowering numerous exciting applications.

We are looking for a research engineer with solid signal processing and
programing skills. You will be working with a world-class team of algorithm
scientists and engineers to bring up next-generation human machine
interface for the consumer mass market.

Education:
BS (Master preferred) in EE, CS, Bioengineering, cognitive science, or
related areas.

Required skills:
DSP; solid programing skills in MATLAB, C/C++ and Java; EEG/ECG/motion and
other sensors; Experience in testing and trouble-shooting electronic
devices; Good verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented.

Desired skills:
Machine learning; statistical analysis; Experienced with human subject
experiment design and data collection;SQL, Python.

If you are passionate about consumer bio-sensor technology and desire to
work in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to meet you! If interested,
please send your resume to me.

Thanks,
Ann

--