[Eeglablist] Epoching eeg data

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 5 11:09:30 PDT 2013

Dear Karlo,

If you want to epoch your data into 3-min blocks, for example, put event
markers every 3 minutes then epoch the data.

ICA does not care temporal continuity of the data since it shuffles them up
differently for every iteration as a preprocess. That means, if the total
number of datapoints are the same before and after the epoching, the ICA
results should be the same.

Makoto