[Eeglablist] Precompute STUDY Measures for a Subset of Electrodes Only

Nikola Vukovic vukovicnikola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:33:00 PDT 2013

Dear EEGlab list,

When I open the "Precompute Channel Measures" dialog from the STUDY
interface, I see a greyed out option where one could specify a subset of
channels for which to precompute. Does anyone know when this functionality
will be available for use, or whether one can already use it via scripting?
It would be handy not to have to calculate measures for, say, 128 channels
if one is only interested in a small subset.

Best,
Nikola