[Eeglablist] cluster ERP projected on scalp electrodes

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 12 12:34:22 PDT 2013

Dear Marco,

Without reading your code, let me first ask if you have tried
std_envtopo(). That plugin is available since version 11. After clustering,
go to 'edit/plot cluster' and you'll find the button in the bottom in the
GUI. It seems that is the function you need. If not, please let me know the
difference.

Makoto