[Eeglablist] problem in eeg artifact removal

m.alimohammadi22 at yahoo.com m.alimohammadi22 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 12:20:05 PDT 2013

hi.

i used graz data for imagery movement.i extract AR(21 order) features for this data. for final i have one .mat file(matrix 140*44).140 show number of trial and 44 achieve based on AR.

i used adjust plugin for artifact removal(eye blink,....).ADJUST contain there steps(fig is uploaded in "http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3478f15&s=5"),one step is ICA.in this step,i follow different problem. first, i follow error massage "error in function compute_GD_feat" and  this explanation:"attempted to access pos(1,:);index out of bands because size(pos)=[0,0]" .this error is resolved by setting time point per epoch to 140.i know it is true or not.
after that i follow error( fig is uploaded in "http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mceohs&s=5" )
really i need someone help me.it is important for me. i want to remove eeg artifacts.it is not important for me which method is used. can you help me?
thanks