[Eeglablist] Troubleshooting with AMICA

Jacob Anderson jea at umn.edu
Wed Jul 3 14:45:29 PDT 2013

Dear List,
I found success in running AMICA within MATLAB and at the prompt after
similar error message to the one in my initial list email. Going off of a
friend's suggestion that there might be something up with permissions
(thanks Scott Burwell!!!), I gave the 'amica12' binary file  full -rwx
permissions. After a MATLAB restart, I tried running runamica12.m again and
it worked!

I went back to the original Mac computer, and modified the permissions for
the mac64 binary. However, I'm still not able to run the scripts, and I get
the same error. I'm going to experiment more at another time, but perhaps
there's an additional permission setting I could change to make it work.

That's what I know at this point.
Cheers,
Jake