[Eeglablist] effect of deleting ICs parts in time domain

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:51:27 PDT 2013

Dear Ida,

> after performing ICA decomposition I realized that first 30 seconds of
all calculated ICs are probably artifacts

That means the first 30 sec of your data contains serious noise. It's also
likely that your have ICA is affected by the noise. You may want to run ICA
again without the first 30 sec of your data. After you run ICA, you can
copy the weight matrix etc. to the other datasets (check 'Edit' - 'Dataset
info' and see the bottom of the GUI).

Makoto