[Eeglablist] take the average for std_specplot

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 30 17:18:42 PDT 2013

Dear Julia,

Check STUDY.cluster(1,n).spectra

or something like that to find cluster-mean spectra of nth cluster. You can
get frequency scale at STUDY.cluster(1,n).freqs or something like that.
Then run a code like this (check variable names though because I'm not
looking at Matlab right now)

clusterOfInterest = [3 6 7 14]; % if you are interested in cluster 3,6,7,
and 14
for numLoop = 1:4
    spectraAll(numLoop,:) =
STUDY.cluster(1,clusterOfInterest(numLoop)).spectra;
end
spectraMean = mean(spectraAll);
figure; plot(STUDY.cluster(1,3).freqs, spectraMean)

Makoto