[Eeglablist] Importing segmented matlab data

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 6 19:53:10 PDT 2013

Dear Heracles,

I suggest you reshape the data from 4D to 3D (see matlab help 'reshape')
and give trials label of category. Alternatively, if you don't want to mix
them in one dataset, I suggest you separate categories such that
category1: channel x point x trials
category2: channel x point x trials
category3: channel x point x trials
and you'll have 3 different data sets (by the way does EEGLAB allow to
import 3D data?) However, if this 'category' is within-subject condition
and recorded at the same session (i.e. without taking off the EEG cap) I
recommend the first solution because it is better for running ICA.

Makoto