[Eeglablist] Single Trial vs Reaction Time Analysis in ERPIMAGE

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 6 21:56:26 PDT 2013

Hi EEGLABers,

Does have  anyone any opinion about how relate signal trial EEG with its corresponding reaction time rather than peak-reaction time relationship? In other word, I am looking for a way to quantify ERPIMAGE and compare it btw two different groups or even subjects. STUDY is not proper for my approach.

Iman M.Rezazadeh, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Center for Mind and Brain

University of California, Davis

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/iman-m-rezazadeh/10/859/840> www.linkedin.com/pub/iman-m-rezazadeh/10/859/840

 <http://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/people/imanmr> http://mindbrain.ucdavis.edu/people/imanmr

email :  <mailto:irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu> irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu

Tel: 530-297-4444

Cell:310-490-1808

Skype: Imanmr

ایمان محمد رضازاده

伊芒·瑞扎扎德

-- The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and then deleting it from your computer.