[Eeglablist] Channel Locations for BioSemi

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 12 18:38:22 PDT 2013

Dear Vincent,

> If I set the labels to FP1, FP3 etc. instead of A1, A2, etc., I do get
coordinates.

Yes, this is what I experienced too. I guess 'pair channels' does not work
if you have non 10-5 channel names.

So my personal solution for this kind of dataset is that you chose 5 closet
channels (Fz -> ??, Cz -> ??, Pz->??, T7->??, T8->??) and rename them into
10-5 names. Then warp montage using these renamed channels. This is an ugly
solution but it still works and better than nothing.

Makoto