[Eeglablist] BCI postdoc position CSL at NU

Deniz Erdogmus erdogmus at ece.neu.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:56:49 PDT 2013

Cognitive Systems Laboratory at Northeastern University has a
postdoctoral position opening.

Please see the official position announcement on our HR website for details:

http://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/26152

Best Regards,

--
Deniz Erdogmus, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of ECE, Northeastern University
Phone +1-617-373-3021, Fax +1-617-373-8970, erdogmus at ece.neu.edu
Personal: http://www.ece.neu.edu/~erdogmus/
Cognitive Systems Laboratory: http://www.ece.neu.edu/groups/csl/
--

Please note that I receive too many emails.
I cannot guarantee that I will read or respond to any email.

Opinions contained in this message are personal and do not
necessarily reflect those of Northeastern University.
--

Keep chapuling Turkey!
--

The outcome of our experiment was first