[Eeglablist] ERSP before 500 ms

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 22 17:11:56 PDT 2013

Dear Shingo,

If you are using the default setting, your window length should be 1116ms
or around (3 cycles at 3Hz). It means that you'll lose 1116/2 = 558 ms from
both ends of your epoch.  This is due to wavelet transform.

So, if you want to observe 300 ms and after, you should actually start
300-558ms = -258 ms.

Makoto