[Eeglablist] EEG-ERP schools...

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 23 23:28:57 PDT 2013

Dear Tuna,

there is a 5-day EEGLAB workshop coming up in November 2013 in San Diego http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_2013_UCSD. The ERP bootcamp of Steve Luck at UC Davis was last month http://erpinfo.org/the-erp-bootcamp. There is a one-day Fieldtrip workshop next week in the Nederland's http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/workshop

These are the major ones about free EEG software. Then Brain Products, Guger Technology, BESA, EGI, ANT, NeuroScan/Curry, EMSE, etc... put out commercial workshop regularly.