[Eeglablist] Epoched to continuous data

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:13:03 PDT 2013

Hi Mary,

Have you checked to make sure that epoch2continuous.m is saved in a place
that's on your MATLAB path? If it isn't, you should either update the
MATLAB path to include the location where the function is saved, or
(probably better) move the function to a place that's on your math (such as
the EEGLAB folder).

Or you could try using the function eeg_epoch2continuous(), which looks
like it's already included in EEGLAB (at least the version I have), no need
to download.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles