[Eeglablist] Representing phase synchrony network in STUDY

Shingo Tokimoto tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Mon Aug 26 15:10:29 PDT 2013

Dear EEGLAB listers,

I am trying ERSP and coherence analyses in a STUDY format. I am performing a similar analysis with Melloni et al. (2007, J of Neuroscience). I would like to represent a coherence network between electrodes, as is linked below. I have read the manual of SIFT, but the group analysis is under development. I appreciate any comments and suggestions for the way to topographically represent PLVs. Thank you in advance.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/s-tokimoto/Melloni07.jpg

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages