[Eeglablist] 3D maps, faces in skin colour

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 10 15:15:02 PDT 2013

Dear Franziska,

we have update the help message. It is better to start using standard mesh as defined for example in the file eeglab/plugins/dipfit2.2/standard_BEM/standard_vol.mat

The new help message indicates that you may use most Matlab files containing a mesh. The mesh may be of different formats. It may be a Dipfit mesh as defined in the file standard_vol.mat. It may contain a structure with the fields 'vertices' and 'faces' etc...

Arno