[Eeglablist] DIPFIT

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Sep 15 12:55:02 PDT 2013

Dear Federica,

there use to be a way to plot dipoles projected on 2-D BESA like head model (Besa 3.0).
However, the code has been lost. We used BESA screen captures, removed the background and coregistered the images with our head model. See

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno/mypapers/DelormeCNS2001.PDF

I am attaching the images that were used in this paper. These images may be used in the function old and obsolete function brainmovie which take care of the coregiration (not sure the code works, but the old function is still in the brainmovie plugin of EEGLAB).