[Eeglablist] Strange Displacement in ERP Images

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 16 14:28:15 PDT 2013

Dear all,

If you apply low-pass filter in plotting ERPs, you may find
off-the-baseline ERPs. This is because filtering is done *after* baseline
correction. Statistical results shown are applied before filtering. I want
to share this info because this could be confusing. I have reported it
quite a long time ago to bugzilla.

Makoto