[Eeglablist] R: pop_eegplot v12 0 2 4b

sf.ang at libero.it sf.ang at libero.it
Tue Sep 24 00:04:43 PDT 2013

Hi Eduardo,
I tried with the new eeglab version and it works. pop_eegplot( EEG, 1, 1, 0);
Maybe try from the GUI: tools->reject data epochs->reject by inspection
(leaving the first option that comes out checked).
this only works for epoched data though, maybe you're tryig it on continuous
data?
Best,
Stefania F.

pop_eegplot without actually rejecting the marked data

>According to this function help I should set 'reject' to zero, and then
instead of a "reject button" on the GUI i should get an "update marks" button,
which would not delete the marked samples, but this button never appears to me