[Eeglablist] pop_eegplot v12 0 2 4b

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 27 14:21:25 PDT 2013

A note, below. It is better to use the eegplot2event function to convert the TMPREJ array. For example, to reject portion of data selected using eegplot, type in

NEWEEG = eeg_eegrej(EEG,eegplot2event(TMPREJ));

For more information, see

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/functions/sigprocfunc/eegplot2event.m

Thanks,

Arno